Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Giddyup Britney

When I woke up this morning I had no idea what this evening would have in store for me. I did, however, know that I wanted to incorporate some of my leftover apple bran muffin into breakfast. I crumbled about half of my leftover muffin over a bowl of 0% Fage and sliced banana. I also added a sprinkle of sliced almonds.


Remember the other day when I said Bella loved bags? I caught her snoozing on my gym bag this morning.


For lunch I had a veggie BLT on sprouted grain bread and a side of strawberries.



And for dessert I had a chocolate square....and a Britney Spears concert ticket! I made a last minute decision to buy a ticket to Britney's concert tonight. I just couldn't pass it up!


My plan was to go for a run, then go to yoga, then grab a bite at Dandelion before heading to the concert venue. In between running and yoga I had the last bit of my muffin topped with a smear of freshly ground cashew butter. This was sooooo good. I must get another one of those muffins again soon.


After 90 minutes of yoga I got a giddyup wrap from Dandelion. It was delicious, as usual!



And then I got to watch a fantastic show! It was like a glamorous hybrid of a pop concert and cirque du soleil. Regardless of your personal opinion of Britney Spears, this was a well produced and very entertaining show.

I obeyed the rules and never used my flash.






Now I'm pooped! It's time for bed.

0 comments: