Thursday, October 15, 2009

My camera ate my photos

I have no idea what happened to all of the photos on my memory stick. I reviewed them on my camera and then POOF...they disappeared.

I had a beautiful bowl of autumn apple nut oats this morning. I made my usual banana flax oats and mixed in some cottage cheese and cinnamon and topped it with diced apple, sliced almonds and almond butter. It was gorgeous! I wish I could show you.

For lunch I took the easy route and heated up an Amy's Organic Indian meal. Nothing fancy.

This afternoon I went on an hour long bike ride with a friend. We got to practice riding in rush hour traffic. I used to hate riding on busy roads, but I'm getting used to it.

After my bike ride I headed over to a friend's house and brought a sub sandwich only to find lots of yummy snacks! So for dinner I had half of a mini veggie sub on wheat, a small piece of whole wheat crust pizza with low fat cheese, and a few handfuls of grapes, raw veggies, and about six whole grain crackers. Oh, and about 1.5 glasses of red wine. It was a delicious, snacky dinner.

0 comments: