Friday, October 16, 2009

Freaky Friday

Ugh. There's something wrong with my memory card. I need to buy a new one this weekend. Again, my photos disappeared. So frustrating! Fortunately we discovered this problem before we leave for Paris next week!

For breakfast I had a slice of sprouted grain toast with peanut butter and jam. After a few hours of work I headed to yoga class. It was a fun one today! We did some hip openers using the wall. On my way home from yoga I picked up a latte.

After a few more hours of work I decided to have a smoothie for lunch.

- 2 cups spinach
- 3 tablespoons oat bran
- 1 tablepoon ground flaxseed
- 1 banana
- 1/2 pear
- large scoop 0% greek yogurt
- small scoop cottage cheese
- ice
- water

I was planning to save the other 1/2 of the pear but ended up eating it right out of hand. It was ripe and juicy!

And now for my only meal with photos! Chris and I went out to a local Italian restaurant for dinner, Il Pescatore. We started with the bruschetta.


My entree came with a starter salad.


Eggplant with ricotta and marinara. I ate 25% of my entree. It was HUGE.


And a side of spaghetti marinara that also came with my entree.


I am irritated that the rest of my photos disappeared. I'm going to upgrade to a better memory stick and see if that fixes the problem. Cross your fingers!

0 comments: